Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's in my Cards ???

   A few of us got together today for a card reading party.  My sister had won it at a fund raiser for the local cat shelter.  We weren't sure what to expect, and we chatted and had munchies until everyone was read.  When we compared notes, we found some pretty interesting coincidences.  Four cousins were all told that we would be invited to a wedding for a dark haired man.  The same four of us were told that we would be travelling, and we have plans to all visit my folks in Florida in March!  We also noticed that I had picked cards that described my husband and son as dark haired, and my sisters had pulled cards that depicted their husbands with light hair. 
  Our reader told us that she does not predict the future, and simply tells the story from the cards that each of us pulled from a large deck.  My cards showed my son taking a class, and my reaching for a goal ( perhaps getting my book published).  I pulled three separate '2' cards, and was told to look for something that we discussed to happen in two days, then two weeks and again intwo months. 
   We all enjoyed it, and felt that it was a positive experience.  We promised to contact the card reader if we ever get invited to that wedding, and we cannot wait to see what other things might materialize in our future.
    As always this was my experience, so take what you like and leave the rest...and the beat goes on.....the beat goes on.....have a good week everyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment