Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby steps

This week things are improving with the marketing strategy.  I have a magnet that will go on my car door and a decal that goes in the back window!!! They are a match to the business cards, and I am very happy with the way it turned out.  I've heard that just doing something each week will keep the dream alive and the goal in sight.  At this point I need to put the finishing touches on the manuscript, work on a letter to the editor, and submit a copy to a publisher.  It's easier said than done.  I want it to be perfect!  I remember wanting to be a perfect mom, until someone told me that would probably never happen.  They suggested I give up trying to be perfect, and decide to be good enough !!  That took a lot of pressure off me as a parent, and I will use that same advice now.  If I wait for things to be perfect, I'll  freeze in my tracks. So my next step is to keep moving ...so long for now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment